What Do I Eat With The Body By Vi Plan?
That is a great question! One of the ways that I have been able to lose the weight was to change the way that I eat. I NEVER used to eat breakfast, which is a BIG mistake, especially if you are trying to lose a significant amount of weight.
Body By Vi Shake For Breakfast
I typically start my day with a shake for breakfast, which is quick and simple.
Since the purpose of breakfast is to “break the fast” you’ve been on while sleeping, having a shake as soon as you wake up is a great way to jump start your metabolism for the day.
At Taryn’s recommendation, I eat 5-6 times a day, with two of the meals being the Body By Vi Shakes.
I typically eat every three hours – and I know for people on the run, this sounds like a lot of work. With a busy career, the preparation time to incorporate a couple of snacks takes an additional 5 minutes.
Another thing that I do is to take full advantage of as many Body by Vi Recipes as I can. The shakes can be used as a mid afternoon snack, and using the wide variety of Body by Vi Recipes is helpful in keeping things interesting, which kept me very motivated.
Body by Vi Diet Plan – Body by Vi Sample Menu
My typical day looks like this:
6 am - Body By Vi Shake
9 am - Snack
12 pm – Lunch
3 pm – Snack
6 pm – Dinner
1 hour before bed or within 30 minutes of working out – Body By Vi Shake
The list below is just a small portion of snacks that you can purchase on your off time – and they are easy to throw in your bag, briefcase or purse.
Try to carry these snacks with you everywhere you go, they will help you to stay ON track – and avoid temptation.
What Do I Eat With The Body By Vi Plan?
Great snacks with less than 200 calories
- 5 olives (any kind) (45 calories)
- 1 small Martin’s pretzel (50 calories)
- 2 oz Applegate Honey and Maple Turkey Breast wrapped around 2 bread-and-butter pickles (80 calories)
- 1/4 cup hummus, 3 carrot sticks (80 calories)
- 1 Laughing Cow Light Swiss Original wedge, 3 pieces Kavli Crispy Thin (85 calories)
- One 1-oz package tuna jerky (90 calories)
- 1 oz buffalo mozzarella, 1/2 cup cherry or grape tomatoes (94 calories)
- 1 bag Baked! Cheetos 100 Calorie Mini Bites (100 calories)
- 15 Eden’s Nori Maki Crackers rice crackers (110 calories)
- 1 cup unshelled edamame (120 calories)
- 50 Eden’s Vegetable Chips (130 calories)
- One 1-oz package of Planters NUT-trition almonds (130 calories)
- 1/4 cup Trader Joe’s Chili con Queso, 18 baked tortilla chips (140 calories)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds in shell (143 calories)
- 2 pieces (30 grams) prosciutto, 4 dried figs (154 calories)
- 1 Subway Turkey Breast Wrap (190 calories)
Craving something sweet?
- 1 package Original Apple Nature Valley Fruit Crisps (50 calories)
- 1 packet O’Coco’s Mocha cookies (90 calories)
- 1 Jelly Belly 100-calorie pack (100 calories)
- One 100-calorie pack Trader Joe’s Chocolate Graham Toucan Cookies (100 calories)
- One 100-calorie Balance Bar (100 calories)
- 1 Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino bar (120 calories)
- 1 package Back to Nature Honey Graham Sticks (120 calories)
- 1/2 banana rolled in 1 tbsp frozen semisweet chocolate chips (123 calories)
- 2 tbsp Better ‘n Peanut Butter, 4 stalks celery (124 calories)
- 1 bag Orville Redenbacher’s Smart Pop Butter Mini Bags topped with a spritz of butter spray and 1 tsp sugar (126 calories)
- 24 Annie’s Chocolate Chip Bunny Graham cookies (140 calories)
- Half of a 1.08-oz container of M&M’s Minis mixed with 1/3 cup lowfat granola (145 calories)
- 1 McDonald’s Fruit ‘n Yogurt Parfait (160 calories)
- 1 container Fage Greek Total 2% fat yogurt, 2 tsp honey (173 calories)
- Think Thin Bars – Trader Joes – Whole Foods – (100-200 calories)
- 1 Body By Vi Shake (Variety Of Flavors and Recipes can be found here)
For a more comprehensive eating plan that includes a grocery list, and includes the ViSalus Body By Vi Shakes - visit my nutritionist and personal trainer, Taryn Tarvers website @ http://soulsofnoblecharacter.com, where you can find simple and delicious eating plans, work outs, and more.
You can also have a look at all of the wonderful tools that are available to you when you join the Body by Vi Challenge, including a Body by Vi Meal Plan. Take a look at all of the bonuses you receive when you become a customer of an authorized body by vi promoter here: Body by Vi Transformation Tools and Meal Plan.
You can also follow my pinterest board here: http://www.pinterest.com/aleciabarnes/what-i-can-eat-with-body-by-vi/
If your ready to get started now, click the link and join the Challenge!
Sources: Souls Of Noble Character.com, Self, Body By Vi